Impact Cooling Solutions state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities are fully equipped with technologically advanced production lines and quality monitoring equipment such as:
- Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) – To ensure higher laminate strength and higher productivity, a mechanized process of resin transfer molding is used
- Static/Dynamic Balancing – For proper balancing and vibration free operation of the fan assembly
- Match Moment Balancing– To make the moment value of all fan blades of a particular assembly equal
- Hydraulic Press – For compression molding of smaller/ solid fan blades and allied components
- Electric Oven – Utilized for curing of the FRP Fan blades
The end result of employing some of the above equipment and technologically advanced processes is a perfectly manufactured Impact Fan. These fans provide better performance, lower noise, increased efficiency and are easier to install compared to the other fans in the market.